Sunday, October 17, 2004

Doors of Rockford

Last night went EXTREMELY well. We had an excellent turnout and significantly more bidding than we've had in the past. We changed the sponsorship portion of the event and it allowed us to start the bidding lower than it had been in the past. All in all, that change alone made it a much more active night at the bidding table for the Bobs. I did get a few pictures and started a Doors site at flickr. To me flickr is a new thing that ties in well with this blog, but I've very quickly learned that much thought needs to be put into which pictures get uploaded to the site. More pictures will be available next month!

My truck is still loaded down with stuff from the event. Tomorrow morning will be the unloading ceremony. I'll probably also be making a couple more trips to pick up easels that we left at the museum.