Wednesday, December 01, 2004

A Huge Day in Review

Today turned into an unexpectedly great day. We were pretty much looking forward to playing in the snow and going to work, but it's turned into a lot more than that. First, the teacher of the construction class that works with me stopped by this morning and told me that he'd be bringing the class out to the home we're rehabbing. I've been waiting for them to show up for soooo long, I was shocked when he told me. It was especially good because he stopped by my house before school so I'd have the entire morning to prepare.

On another great note, we got an unexpected offer on our old house!! Woo-Hoo!! This is a HUGE answer to prayer. Not only do we end up getting what we were hoping for in terms of price, we also are selling it to a family! Based on its inner-city location, we have had far more investors walk through it than families, so we're VERY excited to be able to sell it to a family. Our old neighbors will be VERY glad too!

With all of that, and the great snow last night, this has been just an outstanding day!!