Monday, January 17, 2005

Getting It Figured Out

Wow, University of Colorado seemed to be open today. I was able to exchange a few emails and get things straightened out. It seems that every time I had an option, I chose the wrong one. Thus, I was signed up and ready to go. I was able to get help from the Help Desk, finally. I'm not sure what that was about, but I actually called them and the guy said, "Yeah, you're showing up here and using the right ID number." Every other response I got said that I wasn't in their system. I knew that part wasn't any fault of mine. Anyway, I'm able to get into the orientation course that they had set up and I'm blowing through it now while Jill is finishing the paint on the windows. It'll be good to get them back in, since it's not expected to hit double digits temperature-wise today. Storm windows are good, but they aren't THAT good. I only spent about an hour out in the garage today, which was especially good given how cold it is. The little electric heater we put out there really didn't seem to do anything at all. Brrr.