Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Blog Reading

Since the boys didn't nap today, they were out cold very early tonight. I looked up from the Inspector Gadget movie that Nathan was watching to see that I was the only person awake at 6:30. The result, of course, is that I've had a ton of time to catch up on my blog reading. Here are some reads you should check out:

Paradoxology on Materialism: What will it take to change us?
Deep Soil on What Does It Mean To Be a Woman?
The Heresy on The Rotten Fruit of Evangelicalism
Zayd's Dad on Theological Reflection in the aftermath of the tsunami that devastated his island
Messy Christian on Worship this way!
El Acceso begins his personal story of Assimilation, Part 1
Jeremy on This is Deep
and finally, The Homeless Guy reminds us of the importance of Bad Weather.

Hope you enjoy all of these links (man, I've gotta update my blogroll!). Now, I've really got to finish my reading for school. You'd think I'd be able to keep up with only one class!