Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Eschatalogy Quiz

The second quiz that Marla has pointed me to. I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read the second to last question, "The New Scofield Bible is an outstanding theological work of supreme importance." Guess that's what happens when we don't let the Bible speak for itself, eh? This one was definitely interesting. Glad it didn't rank me as a "post-millenialist," that would have been embarassing given that that is the one position I detest. I learned something totally new. Guess I'll have to go read more about this Moltmann guy...

You scored as Moltmannian Eschatology. Jürgen Moltmann is one of the key eschatological thinkers of the 20th Century. Eschatology is not only about heaven and hell, but God's plan to make all things new. This should spur us on to political and social action in the present.

Moltmannian Eschatology

85%

Premillenialist

60%

Amillenialist

55%

Dispensationalist

45%

Left Behind

40%

Preterist

35%

Postmillenialist

30%

What's your eschatology?
created with QuizFarm.com