Friday, August 19, 2005

Anthony Addresses "Wife Beaters"

Anthony Nails It! I am so tired of the "Wife Beaters." I know too many of them and they are exhausting. I find myself spending less and less time with them and I find myself wanting to spend less time at church because of them. My job will cause me to be working at a Mormon singles conference instead of going to the next church business meeting, and I'm actually glad that I get to miss the meeting (though I'm still dreading the conference). If something were to come up that would get me out of the conference then I'd be looking for another excuse to skip church that Sunday. It has really gotten that bad.

Pray for Pastor Jason; he's on the front lines of it, and all he's done is exactly what he was hired to do...go figure.

Hat Tip to Joe for the link.