Tuesday, January 18, 2005

First day of class

Online class is a weird thing. I'm not sure there really is such a thing as the first day of class, since there really isn't much of a schedule. I have a feeling that I'll be doing a lot of my work in the middle of the night when I wake up and have nothing better to do than study or blog. Ok, maybe I'll blog instead and save the studying for the waking hours. We'll see.

Today's "work" consisted of ordering textbooks and producing a brief intro of myself. Greetings to any classmates who might be reading this and wondering what on earth a blog is, or, perhaps you're wondering why you're even reading this BECAUSE you know what a blog is. Either way, greetings, and come back often, as it is always good to get hits on a web site. Maybe someday I'll post Google ads on the side that you can click so I can retire early...yeah, right.