Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Windows ME still exists!?!

A dear pastor friend was commenting that he needed to take his computer in to get fixed yesterday at lunch. It was running terribly slowly. I told him I could get rid of a lot of his trouble using software I had on a disk. Tonight I went over to his house with Spybot and Adaware in hand. I only found 115 bugs using Spybot. Of course, I didn't bother running the updates first since he's on dial-up, I told him he could do that later, so there may have been more. His system crashed during the Adaware scan...we were up to 760 "criticals" when that happened. He was running it again when I left. It's been a long time since I last saw Windows ME. I thought that had been banned by the federal government as a danger to society, or something like that...

:)