Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Another Crazy Week

After surviving two crazy weeks, I'm moving into my third in a row. I started out with a workshop in Springfield, IL (3 hours away) and a social at church for Nathan's pre-school program. PTL for car pooling!! I was able to get some school work done and a bunch of other reading as well.

In the midst of that, we have a serious potential buyer for the house I've been working on, less than a week after the health department used it as the backdrop for their April press conference. WooHoo!! Throw in two offers for positions of leadership in two different settings (both are very cool requests, so I've got some serious thinking/praying to do) and a short work week as we travel to Cleveland on Thursday, and this week is going out of control very quickly. I do have a couple of other things that arer being worked on in the background of all this as well, so life is REALLY crazy right now.

I have to confess that I didn't enjoy the workshop yesterday at all and I felt like my time could have been better used elsewhere. I'm taking a series of classes for work, and this class will be online. Yesterday's workshop was an orientation for that online class. Since I'm already in an online class, and I'm (barely) above average with computers, the orientation was pretty useless for me. I did get some school work done, though, so it wasn't a total loss.

I'm hoping to get a little time away next week to figure out what's going on and stop to breathe a little. April is always a bit on the crazy side of life, so getting into May will be a good thing.