Saturday, June 25, 2005

No Way!

Yup. It's 3 am, I've been up for 2-3 hours, and I've managed to update my blogroll! I don't think I'd looked at that in AGES! Anyway, all of the links should be good and there's a ton of great stuff to read. Thank God for RSS! Scoble is letting the world know that Microsoft is finally going to get RSS implemented, and if the world is lucky, it'll happen next year. It's one more thing where Microsoft lags way behind Apple, who was lagging way behind most everyone else.

Speaking of which, Safari's RSS implementation is actually growing on me. I'm not totally sold on it yet, but I'm comfortable with it. Firefox just did a very cool implementation of it, so it's hard to recover from that. I'm still glad that I've switched to Safari, overall, but I still miss that RSS in Firefox!