Sunday, January 15, 2006

Jeremy Made Me Do This

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Bob
Birthday:July
Birthplace:Akron, OH
Current Location:Rockford, IL
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Brown
Height:6-4
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Heinz 57
The Shoes You Wore Today:Size 13
Your Weakness:Too many to list
Your Fears:Myself
Your Perfect Pizza:mushroom and pineapple
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Lose weight
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger::-)
Thoughts First Waking Up:I'm waking up at 3 again?!?
Your Best Physical Feature:My glasses
Your Bedtime:about 10ish
Your Most Missed Memory:I don't remember (isn't that why its missed?)
Pepsi or Coke:Dew (only 2 choices?)
McDonalds or Burger King:McD's
Single or Group Dates:Yes
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Huh?
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Ick
Do you Smoke:Ick
Do you Swear:No
Do you Sing:Badly
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:Every Day
Do you want to go to College:Again? Sure.
Do you want to get Married:I stick with my first bride, thanks.
Do you belive in yourself:More than I believe in the spelling ability of this survey.
Do you get Motion Sickness:No
Do you think you are Attractive:I got over that one a while ago.
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes, yes yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes
Do you play an Instrument:no
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:no
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no
In the past month have you gone on a Date:yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Only with the kids to the play area (free entertainment)
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:I prefer donuts
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:uh...I'm married...That'd be a "no"
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Its January in Northern Illinois!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Someone else's idea(s)
Ever been Drunk:no
Ever been called a Tease:no
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:no
How do you want to Die:in the Faith
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Me
What country would you most like to Visit:Kenya
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:
Favourite Hair Color:
Short or Long Hair:
Height:
Weight:
Best Clothing Style:
Number of Drugs I have taken:
Number of CDs I own:Over 200 + iTMS albums
Number of Piercings:0
Number of Tattoos:0
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Not so much regrets as lessons learned

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!