Sunday, March 05, 2006

Making a Move

It appears that I'm making a move over to WordPress and my own dns. I'm working out some bugs, but from this point forward, you can follow my blog at http://abobslife.net/blog. You can subscribe to the RSS feed there at the url http://abobslife.net/blog/?feed=rss2.

I've managed to import this blog to that site, so you can still check out the archives there and even search them rather easily. I'm still setting up categories and I'll have to go back through the archives to assign categories appropriately, but, hey, that's part of the fun of having my own site.

If you are interested in blogging, I highly recommend Blogger, which is what I've been using these last 18 months or so. I just decided the time was right to move upward and onward. I'll have quite a bit of work to do before I'll consider it easy, and I'm sure I'll get hit with bugs in the meantime, but I'm looking forward to the change. I recently told folks that I don't blog for the readership (doesn't that show!). Now that I've got a few more folks reading my blog, I go and move it. I guess that's a sign that I really don't do it for the readership, eh?!?