Sunday, October 24, 2004

Tough Blogging

It's been a crazy week. I'm glad it's done. This week we hope to complete the final payouts on our house and be done with the pressure here. We need to figure out what to do with the other house (I keep thinking eBay might be a good option!), but at this point it is simply sitting on the market. I stopped by there today. Some new renters moved in up the street a ways. I'd guess that anybody who might have been interested in our house are losing their interest when they drive by that place. Tons of people sitting out on the porch and curbs. Of course, it was Sunday, so I don't know if its like that during the week, but it wouldn't necessarily be a comfortable feeling for people who are familiar with the neighborhood. We, of course, loved the neighborhood and moved for space reasons, so it wouldn't be a big deal to us, but we're not the ones buying the house.

Anyway, I felt like I was short on blogging this week due to the crazy schedule. I've decided to keep at it, though, as it's good for me, even if no one else stops in for very long. I've actually been pretty surprised at the hit counts, not that it's very high, but it's a lot more than I expected. Blogger does a good job of linking folks of similar interests, so that's where a lot of the hits come from.