Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Lotsa Links

My first two days at my new job have been crazy. We have classes in the evenings of the first two Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so my first two days included those classes. Throw in an early morning board meeting, and I've had nearly 24 hours of work in the last two days. We'll make up for it on Friday, though. However, since I've been extraordinarily busy lately, I'm just going to give you a bunch of links that I've found interesting lately.

Faith Related
How the Gospel helps the poor in a practical way (Dude, Rudy is deep!)
How to make your Vacation Bible School worth having. I remember those!
Emergent is the new Willow Creek
Follow the link on this page to a very interesting chart by Robert Webber

Non-Profit/Leadership Related
What role does your Board of Directors play in your organization
Fixing old problems

Technology Related
How good is your corporate website
Patent laws are crazy. Now Microsoft has patented music appreciation
Wanna know why computer security in the Windows community continues to be poor