Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Conversation

I got word today that an interview I did a couple weeks ago will appear in the paper tomorrow. A pull out section of the Register Star, called The Weekly, is carrying a series entitled Conversations with Pat. The articles are a series of interviews with various people who either live in the Rockford area or have ties to the area. I think mine will be the third conversation to appear. The focus of the conversation was blogging. Pat Cunningham, the Page One Editor, is doing the interviews (thus the name) and has been reading A Bob's Life for a short while. But he also went pretty deep into the archives. Since most of what I write is spur of the moment, so to speak, his recollection was better than mine! We talked about why I have a blog, how I choose to write certain things, my job, my faith, adoption (hey, we got a call today, stay keep coming back for more info, time will tell if it pans out!), and so on. Anyway, since I blog I'm sure he'll keep it honest (hey, I'd tell you if he didn't!). If you have access to the Rockford Register Star, it'll be in the Thursday, February 16 paper. If not, check out the link above and go almost all the way to the bottom of the page. On the right hand side will be a section entitled The Weekly. You should be able to find it there.

Of course, Pat promises that my hit count will increase, but I'm not too worried about it. If that's what I did it for, I'd be a bit more regular about posting!

Here's where you can find the conversation.